All thanks to NightShade of course. Friends exist in the boundaries of strangers for it is in the building of memories that we see that we need each others hands to lay foundations so that ones feett can step forward in the progression called life # Russell Mazonde
Ahm yah i do that a lot, thinking of random statements.
The Sunshine Award, like all other rewards, has some rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Favorite color: Black
- Favorite animal: Cheetah
- Favorite number: 6
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: coffee
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
- My passion: Writing, helping nations!
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving, hate asking or being given. Feel like i am being a burden
- Favorite pattern: None, dark and shady!
- Favorite day of the week: Saturday
- Favorite flower: Orchids
My nominees are the the following fellow bloggers below:
http://attonbitus468.wordpress.com -The saner side of me at times!
http://worshipandswag.wordpress.com – Never a dull moment with her around 🙂
http://bowendiaries.wordpress.com – Healthy frame of mind
http://autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel – #1 yes i have 2 #1 Twins in my life, they make my days warmer 🙂
http://writersfield.wordpress.com – Challenging thought pattern
http://drjohnwatson.wordpress.com – brings out soft side of me without much effort
http://sjpont.wordpress.com – sunshine in dark days
http://mountupbook.wordpress.com – must read everyday!
http://danieladamian.wordpress.com – beautiful person
Thank you so much guys!